Friday 18 April 2014

Finnish media and freedom of speech - a myth?

Given below is the email (in Finnish, but English translation is provided here also) I sent to a Finnish reporter in Kaleva who wrote an article about the situation in Ukraine and Russia. 

It made me very angry! 

There is no freedom of speech in Finland except for the media itself to defend its corrupt brothers in the Finnish Justice System, the Police, the Lawyers, the Bureacracy and the Politicians!

All my experiences are highly personal pver the last 30 years I have lived in Finland!

Below is cover of my book "Freedom of Speech - Whose?" (In Finnish) which I had compiled a few years ago of my text messages that Kaleva had refused to carry in its Readers' Comments page! (The updated Finnish/English version will be released shortly.)


Email to Kaleva Reporter:

Hello,

Your views on Finland are suspect so it is difficult to accept your opinion about Russia.

 If I write the sky is blue, Kaleva will publish the opinion. If I tell the truth, I will not.

 That is why I published my book, "Freedom of Speech - Whose?" Text messages rejected by Kaleva! 

The justice system, the police, the lawyers, the bureaucrats and politicians operate a brotherhood system! 

This type of corruption is built into the Finnish lifestyle aided by a willing media which wants to ingratiate itself with their powerful brothers! 

The common Finnish citizen does not enjoy any of these privileges.

And in Finnish:

Hei,

Mielipiteenne Suomesta ovat epäilyttäviä, joten on vaikeaa hyväksyä mielipiteenne Venjäjästä.

Jos kirjoitan taivas on sininen, Kaleva voi julkaista mielipiteen. Jos kerron totuuden, se ei voi.

Sen vuoksi kirjoitin kirjani "Sananvapaus - Kenen?" Kalevan hylkäämiä tekstiviestejä!

Oikeuslaitos, poliisi, asianajajat, byrokraatit ja politiikot ylläpitävät veljeskuntasysteemiä!

Tämän tyyppinen korruptio on sisäänrakennettu suomalaiseen elämän tyyliin median suostumuksella, joka haluaa päästä heidän voimallisen veljeskunnan suosioon!

Tavallinen Suomen kansalainen ei nauti naistä etuoikeuksista!

tv.

Annikki 


No comments:

Post a Comment